Sunday, July 17, 2011

Emboss Distress Birthday card

I tried this emboss distress technique that I learned from: http://stamptv.ning.com/ I stamped my butterfly with emboss stamp pad on a white card stock base all over in different directions, then used clear embossing powder, melted with my heat gun, I then used Tim Holtz distress inks(scattered straw) & (broken china) randomly over the whole card front after I used a paper towel to wipe the distress ink off of the embossed butterflies.I then stamped happy birthday onto white card stock, & used my SU oval punch to cut the happy birthday out, then slid Broken china distress ink around the edges.The yellow flower is a revolution die cut, I cut 2 of them out of bright yellow card stock & distressed them with CTMH ink (sunflower)glued them together & also to left top of card.I then pop dotted the Happy birthday to the top of the flower.Hope you enjoy my card, I had fun making this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment